The gang is back! After a week off where there was no real news Tarp Talk returns this week. Of course we had to talk about the Yoenis Cespedes signing. What does this do for the outfield depth chart? Is another trade imminent? What kind of player is he going to be? And of course, we also had to talk about Coco Crisp, and we probably talked about him way too much. And there is a little Manny Ramirez talk in there as well. After that it’s the Dumb Tweet of The Week, as always, and a preview of what to expect from each of us in the upcoming week.
If you wish to send us a question or just want to say hello, the podcast can be found on Twitter (@TarpTalk) and via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. As always thank you for listening.
Direct Download Time: 46:29
- A’s sign Yoenis Cespedes
- What is the outfield set up with the addition of Cespedes?
- Can we flip and outfielder to get something of value?
- What is Crisp’s value – both on the field and on the trade market?
- Do we want Manny on the A’s?
- How much of a role will options play in roster decisions?
- Dumb Tweet of the Week
- Future writing plans for the Tarp Talk crew