Finally! After two weeks and countless problems with technology (even a power outage!) the Tarp Talk gang is back with Episode 11 (or 11A, but in reality 13 … hence the problems?). Of course we have to talk about Scott Sizemore and the possible replacements and the storylines we are following during Spring Training. This week we are joined by Dan Szymborski of Baseball Think Factory ( @DSzymborski ). Dan comes on and talks about the ZiPS projections for the Athletics this season. Who he sees as a possible over/under achievers. He also lends his opinion on what that thing is in Miami. After that we do the DTOTW and say our goodbyes.
- Sizemore is injured. What now?
- Adam Rosales or Eric Sogard – who is the better third baseman?
- What key spring training story lines are we all following?
- Does Yoenis Cespedes start right away?
- Dan Szymborski talks A’s and ZiPS
- Dumb Tweet of the Week
- Future writing plans for the Tarp Talk Crew